Service Level Agreement Informatique

A Service Level Agreement (SLA), also known as a service level agreement, is a contract between an end user and a company that sets out the minimum requirements expected for the service, including the quality, availability, and timeliness of the services provided. SSA is used to set customer expectations and hold companies to account so they can deliver on their promises. SSAs are often used in customer support to ensure quick support by setting deadlines for different types of requests and categories of users. be used by the commercial and technical departments of the ASP as a marketing tool; A service-level agreement (SLA) is a commitment between a service provider and a client. Particular aspects of the service – quality, availability, responsibilities – are agreed between the service provider and the service user. [1] The most common component of an SLA is that services must be provided to the customer as contractually agreed. For example, Internet service providers and telecommunications companies will typically include service level agreements in the terms of their contracts with customers to define the service level(s) sold in plain language. In this case, the SLA usually deconstructs a technical definition in the intermediate period between failures (MTBF), average repair time or mean recovery time (MTTR); identification of the party responsible for reporting errors or paying fees; responsibility for different data rates; throughput; Jitter; or similar measurable details. The drafting of the IT SLA requires special attention given its stakes. It is necessary to be very rigorous and to respect the basic rules. To do this, the following recommendations should be followed: some specific problems may require an urgent response or solution, such as failures or service problems. With regard to the types of problems, certain deadlines are provided for certain types of tickets.

The lack of clarity is often found in the delimitation of the “availability” parameter. The availability of a network, for example, is often indicated by a percentage of availability. However, it is often forgotten to indicate the effectiveness of a service in the client`s business plan. If we set an availability of 98%, how do we measure them, what are they and what is the remaining 2%? The SLA – or the Service Level Agreement – is a document intended to define and measure the commitments made by the provider with regard to the level of service. At Bocasay, a software engineering services company, we support our customers in two different ways. An incident is any event that is not part of the standard operation of a service and that causes or may cause an interruption or decrease in the quality of that service. Cloud computing or cloud computing is one of the new forms of data processing or storage of the twenty-first century. This process involves the use of computing or storage power from remote computer servers over a network, usually over the Internet.

These highly flexible servers are then rented at the request of customers according to their needs. You can either manage the assigned server yourself or, if the client does not have the knowledge required for its services, use only remote applications. According to the definition of the National Institute of Standards and Technologies (NIST), cloud computing is access to common and configurable computing resources via an on-demand and self-service telecommunications network. . . .